K&K is an engineering design and consultancy service company that solves difficult and unstandardized product developments and machine processing problems with its customized engineering approach and innovative thinking. A company was formed as a result of real market demand for production and processing equipment.
We can help you to develop your idea and make it successful. You are welcome to contact us if you want to do one or more of the following:
- Carry out a feasibility study and build a prototype to test your idea and make sure it will work;
- Create a new product, or improve an existing one, through research and development (R&D);
- Work with our business and our engineering team on collaborative projects.
We manage the process of new product development from idea through prototype engineering to manufacturing stage. We combine unique practice and European expertise to meet the highest professional standards for choice businesses and industry leaders, ensuring them the best results under the time constraints.
Breakthrough Technology in Food Processing Industry
Our engineers are experts for the new technology solutions with a life-time industrial engineering experience that ranges from automotive, pharmaceutical, military and food/beverage industry in a processing equipment construction and development field. You can use them to develop or improve an innovative idea for a new product and to turn an innovative idea into a commercial project.
We have tackled many technical challenges at some demanding segments of the specific industry in the past. With the low energy consumption of the systems and trough additional functions of waste management we are always putting our efforts into limiting the environmental degradation and optimizing an efficient use of the resources.
We focus on specific industries, especially in the following areas:
- High value manufacturing: Manufacturing efficiency and processes; Integration of new modules with innovative features;
- Resource efficiency: Developing new business models to include repair, reuse, remanufacture, recycle, reduce and replace.